<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Well I went out a bought a copy of World Of Warcraft. I actually found one on just sitting on the shelf at Wal-Mart. I walked around the store holding it, half wondering if I should really buy it, and half hopping some geek would offer me twenty bucks so he can buy it. So what changed my mind about getting it? Well Lone_Wolf talks almost non stop about it, and some of my complaints have been addressed censes I did the beta test. Some of the things that I read about it look realy cool, and fun. The biggest factor I think is the fact that I have someone I know playing this game that can give me pointers and help get me acquainted with ins and outs of this world.

As I play, I will try to post some of the do’s and don’t that I pick up. This is my first time to really, really try playing a MMORPG, so I am sure I will stumble across a lot of don’t on accident.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com