<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Bigger is better, no doubt about that. My 21" CRT that I got for work died this week. I had to go back to the only other available monitor, a 15" eye squinter. It did not even last half a year! Well I guess the lesson is to never buy anything refurbished.

Well I guess if any good came out of it, everyone else in my office got upgraded to 19" and 21" CRTs. I hope to get upgraded some time soon, but I am not holding my breath. I brought in my 17" LCD I got for my server and LAN parties in right now, because I am getting tired if the headaches and eye strain. It is amazing what a difference 2" will make.

To make matters worse, the network upgrade is still having problems and we sporadically loose our connections. This has been going on for the last two weeks, and there is no end in sight.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com