<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Well last night I bought myself a brand new 2008 PT Cruiser, to replace my 2003 PT Cruiser with over 100k miles on it. I is still an awesome car, and I have had no problems with it. I was just getting a bit edgy I guess, my car is a major part of my life. If it breaks down, it is hellish. So now I have a new one, with lifetime power train warranty that I upgraded to cover most everything else on the car.

Now to take care of the insurance, and other junk. I also need to find what aftermarket stuff I can add to the grill, it is just too plain.

I am so bummed to know that 2009 is the last year they will make the PT Cruiser. I guess in 2010 the Chevy's knockoff will jump in sales.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com