<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Well everyone is back from the wedding. My boss brought some souvenirs for everyone! That was really nice. She is happy, so that is good.

I am actually doing pretty damb good. I am not worrying too much about my old 'friend' calling me to mooch my Costco card, or go on and on about how much fun she had (how much fun I missed out on). I actually deleted her phone number a while ago. I figured out, and am comfortable with where I stand, and what I need to do. I feel pretty good. It is almost like I am finally getting over a one night stand, I used to talk and beg to hang out with her, I used to go home and cry after doing lunch with her. I knew that she only wanted me to use me. So now I am moving on...

One day at a time.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com