<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Well I got my car back Saturday! I am so relived to get rid of that little rental car. It got great gas mileage, but its control and size were sorely lacking. AAA contacted Enterprise and informed them of how unhappy I was with their service. I hate being lied to, and having my time waited. When I turned in the rental, I didn't even have to say anything, they started offering some reductions to my bill and working with me to compensate for their mistakes. That was great; I really appreciated them doing that.

One of my former 'friends' saw me the other day and was telling me about how worried she is about her dog. I know that dog means the world to her. He hurt his knee some how, and the vet said he needs surgery and to stay still for 8 weeks. That is not possible for this dog. He is such a goof; it is imposable for him to sit still. She has no idea what she is going to do. All I could tell her is to have someone there with her and talk to the vet again, and that I will keep her in my prayers. Maybe the other person will think of other things and alternatives to ask the vet. She is also going crazy because of her daughter’s wedding that is coming up. I feel bad for her, but what can I do? She only wants me around when she feels like it, and I don't want to be treated like that and be completely ignored when she is out and about. That is not how a friend should treat friends, and I am not going to put up with it any more. I will be nice, I will still care, but I will not go out of my way, and will stop offering help at the drop of a hat.

I am doing ok, I am just trying to take it one day at a time, and stop worrying about things.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com