<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 07, 2006

Wow, I made it threw to a Friday, and I actually am still feeling pretty good. I know it was a short week, with the 4th off, but still this is a first in a long time. Our department even hosted an open house to welcome our new employees, and I didn’t feel too crowded. I was even talking with people, and interacting a little. Wow, it sure is nice to be able to do that again. I let one of my coworkers use my camera to take pictures. I haven’t used that thing all year, except for my vacation. I guess I really am improving, and it is really exciting. It is phenomenal to feel and act more my self.

I still have to remember to take it slow, and restrain myself a little. I am still afraid of the bad days that may just be looming around, waiting for that one incident, or that one conversation to set me back. I have had a few of those moments from time to time, but they are getting easier to deal with. I just need to be patient with myself. That has been the biggest struggle. To understand that. One day at a time...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com