<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 15, 2006

You would think being invisible would be cool. That is pretty much what I was all day yesterday. People even ordered food delivered to the office, and invited everyone but me to ‘dig in there is so much food.’ Even the phone technician and janitor were offered some.

I don’t know, I can’t blame them for not wanting me around. Maybe I did something wrong again. Maybe I was sending a signal of leave me alone. I don’t know.

I feel like I am out in the middle of an ocean, with a one man life raft that has a leak, a compass that is broken, and everyone is in speed boats passing me buy as I get tossed about and left floundering in their wake. Everyone is busy getting things prepped for the boss and second in command to be going on vacation. Everyone is being given last minute instructions, directions, and tasks. Everyone but the invisible man. I have no clue what is expected of me, what I am to do, who I am to ask for directions. I guess I am on my own. The poster I put up is now down. I guess it was too soon.

"Why am I such a misfit, I am not just a nitwit... Why don’t I fit in?"

Positive thoughts, positive thoughts... My sister is coming home from college today for a week. I hope that she can squeeze some time in for me to take her to see Cars. That should be nice.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com