<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 19, 2006

This weekend turned out ok. My sister is home, we went to visit my grandparents for father’s day, and I am feeling pretty good. I didn’t get to spend as much time as I would have liked to with my sister, but it was nice the little that I did. I still hope I can take her to see a movie before she goes back.

Friday was not that bad. I sat down with the guy in charge of the program applications and got some marching orders from him on my work order status and priorities. So now I do not feel like I am just aimlessly floating around. I also got called to help figure out a program problem Friday night. I was able to work with her and we were able to pin down and neutralize the problem. It felt really good to be able to do that again, and feel like I accomplished something.

I hope the rest of the week goes well. Feels good to think that there is hope for a good future.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com