<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I was going to go down to the cafeteria to see if there was anything that sounded good today. On the way I stopped by a friend’s office to see how she and her mother were doing. We talked a little and then she asked if I had lunch planes. Cool.

Well I lost track of time and we talked and eat. It was nice. I asked her if she would mind if we grab a pie to bring back to the office, and she said, ‘only if I can have a piece.’ She picked out a banana cream pie. Everyone at the office enjoyed it, and even thanked me for bringing it. That felt really good to be able to do that again. To be able to do something that people enjoyed and were happy and joking a little. It damb near brings a tear to my eye.

Things are looking up. It is hard, it is still a struggle, but it is not as bad as it once was. Things are getting better. One day at a time.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com