<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 12, 2006

I have been doing a little bit better these past few days. I am interacting a bit more, talking a bit more, even smiling a bit, joking a bit, and laughing a bit. I am feeling a bit more comfortable. It is weird that I wasn’t comfortable around anyone, not even my family, friends, or myself at one point. Now I am feeling a bit more confident, a bit less overwhelmed, a bit more willing to be ok with myself and my feelings and limitations, a bit more productive, and a bit more accepted. For the first time in a long time I had a craving for something, and for the first time in a long time I was actually hungry. I am learning to take things a little bit at a time, in case you can’t tell. It is slow, it is hard, it is draining, it is frustrating, it is a monumental task, but I am making progress.

I know that there are still going to be days/hours/minutes/seconds/instances that are hard. That is going to be especially true this week, my friend is on vacation this week, and the other one is leaving for a day conference. So I wont have a support group for one day, but I will do my best to get threw it. Keep doing what I am doing, and stay focused on the positive.

For the first time in long time I feel a bit of hope.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com