<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 08, 2006

Well I got to sleep in all weekend. I also played a little bit of WoW, Oblivion, Ninja Gadien, and Destroy all Humans. My Xbox is making a grinding noise when the disks spin, darn; I may have to get an Xbox 360 soon. Lol.

I had forgotten how much of a comfort a dog can be. They never yell, or jump to conclusions. They don’t care if I messed something up, couldn’t get anything right, or forgot something important. They don’t care if I can’t form a coherent sentence, or if I just babble on for hours. They are happy to see me. They don’t try to hide their feelings, or lie to me. They don’t get impatient with me. They just understand something is not right, and are willing to let me hold them and cry. They try to make everything ok by licking my tears away, like they are saying “It’s ok, I still love you no mater what happens. I don’t understand, but I want to help.” I thank God for my dogs.

Well I guess the new hourly didn’t quit. She is back. It took me a while to realize it was her. I am aware of a person’s presence, but I don’t care to realize who they are, it is like I am zoned out. I do the same thing with people talking, I know someone is saying something, but I don’t process any of it unless I hear them call my name. Then I somehow am able to recall what they said in my brain’s buffer. Yet I have a hard time when lessoning to someone, processing, and remembering as they rattle on. I also don’t care to know what I am eating, when and if I eat. That makes for some odd restraint moments. I don’t care what I eat, so I figure I should just order what I normally order.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com