<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 05, 2006

Well I forced myself to eat some bread and a piece of chicken last night. Wasn’t because I was hungry, but because I know I have to eat, or I will get in trouble for taking more sick days if I end up in the hospital. I don’t feel anything lately. Just hallow.

Now before anyone jumps to conclusions about my boss, I need to make myself clear. She has been my best friend, and has stuck with me for a lot of problems I have been threw and caused. So for her to threaten my job, I must be really getting to her and frustrating her, or I have done something really wrong that I am not aware of. That is what really hurts. Not the idea of loosing my job, but the fact I have lost one of my biggest supports in this dark time.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com