<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Let’s see, I took down all my posters I had up a few weeks ago, and took home most of the desk toys I had scattered all over. At the time it was because I thought I was being relocated. After a while it started just feeling right having a bear and empty cubical… When I was happy and fun, I had a lot of happy and fun stuff all around me because it felt like me. Now with an empty office, it feels right, empty just like how I feel. It is actually comfortable. So this morning I just finished packing my draws of all my extra junk I had left. So I will either feel more comfortable, plus if I am relocated it is less work for me to do that day.

I am lessoning to some music again. I stopped playing music in my car a long time ago, and stopped playing music at the office. I am not sure if it is good or not, but it is mostly songs from Bon Jovi’s Crossroad CD, and Ozzy. They feel a little comforting, giving my feelings words.

I am falling asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow, yet when I wake up I feel as if I got no sleep what so ever. It is a bit frustrating. I am not a morning person as is, and this is not making it any better. At lest now I am actually getting my eyes closed and sleeping, I just wish I could feel like I slept.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com