<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I am loosing weight. I realized this a few days ago when I went to tighten my belt and I easily went past the notch I usually use. I guess I should weigh myself; usually I am about 168-170ish. As you can guess, I still don’t have my appetite back on a consistent basses. Some days I don’t feel like eating. Other days I am hungry, but for what I have no clue.

I still don’t feel like I get any sleep. My head hits the pillow, and I go out, but I don’t wake up refreshed. I am just groggy and tired all day. I am getting about 6-7 hours of sleep. Maybe I just have too much of a sleep debt.

My counselor is still positive and hopeful, pointing out places where I have improved. She said that I am doing well with walking every day, but I need to make sure I get 6-9 hours of sleep, and eat three times a day. Even if I am not hungry, I need to eat a granola bar, or something health, because food also will affect my chemistry balance and mood.

Well today ends this damb horrid Classified Appreciation Week (aka how popular are you, did you get nominated for anything week). I didn’t go to any of the events. I didn’t get nominated for any category. Another event I used to enjoy, now just rubs in my face how fucking alone, appreciated, and forgotten I am.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com