<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 10, 2006

Ever have one of them days where nothing you say or do comes out right? Well the last two days have been that for me. Even got a bill statement today that carged me a late fee. My web payment shows it posting 10 days before it is due, so I am going to have to get my bank to track it down. Fun, fun.

Luckly it is the weekend, it is snowing out, and I have a four six packs of Smirnoff Twisted, thank god for Sams Club. My first time trying them, and they are not bad. A bit more fruity than a Smirnodd ice. I may go into the JD later. Right now I am downloading the Public Test for WoW. Lets see if I end up like this before the end of the weekend.

UPDATE: I got my Credit Card problem fixed. I found out I had accidentally paid to my old Sam's Club account, the one I had before they upgraded me. So they transferred the money, reversed the fees, and most surprising of all they didn't give me a hard time about it.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com