<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I picked up a copy of "Firefly" recently. Considering that the show had only lasted one session on Fox, I was expecting something along the lines of a bad Sci-Fi Channel mini series. I watched the first show and I only have one thing to say to Fox. “You guys were on a GOLD mine, and you canceled it you morons!!!!” I guess they are so caught up in milking The Simpsons for the 35 season, or the Family Guy, that they cannot see anything else that is just spectacular!

This series is what I had only dream the Star Wars Prequels would have been like. In fact Captain Mal reminds me of a young Han Solo. When talking doesn’t work, shooting usually does.

The show is just brilliant. The special effects are pretty top notch, the cast has great chemistry together, the mixing of Wild West and high tech is cool, the timing of the humor is great, and the story line is actually pretty good.

I cannot wait to see Serenity on the big screen. Just based on the TV series, it should be a blast!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com