<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Well there goes Nintendo's Holiday hopeful. Zelda: Twilight Princess is getting a new release date of sometime next year instead of November. What was their reason?
"After much discussion, the Zelda development team has requested extra timeā€¦."
I think the reason is they are trying to remember how to make a Zelda game that an audience over 15 would enjoy playing, or a game that has good graphics.

The horse back fighting looks cool. I am not sure about the whole wolf form thing though. As long as it doesn't involve time traveling, seasons, or a talking hat. I hope you can change wolf form any time, but I have a feeling that it will only be allowed when standing on a fairy tree stump...

Guess my GC will still have only two or three games that I enjoy playing. Metroid Prime 1&2 and Smash Brothers when I have friends over. For some reason I do not enjoy playing F-Zero on the GC as much as the N64 version.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com