<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I laughed so hard it hurts. One of the best Counter Strike movies ever. You have to see it.

The weather is starting to get nice again. I wish it would make up its mind. It is just gorgeous out side. Even thought I am in an office with only a small window to see birds fly around, I still find it hard to work. Spring fever I guess. I want to be anywhere but work. Than again it may be the World of Warcraft bug instead. Who am I fooling, I get home and I sit down and play into the night. I really need to play another game, like the Battlefield 2 Demo. I hope it is more like the first one, Battlefield Vietnam was not that much fun. It was just too serious, the vehicles were not nearly as much fun.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com