<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

What a pleasant surprise. Seven years ago, I helped one of my business college professors as she started to turn her hobby of collecting old prayer cards and holy cards into a small business. She called it Chant Art. She was really excited about her business because she had taught the theories and principles of running a good business, but she had never had the opportunity to put them into practice. A lot of the things I learned from her class have always stuck with me; I think because she was one of the most out going, fun, and open minded teachers that I had. For some reason I was thinking about her today and just on a whim tried a search for her cards. Very impressive, I found her right at the tip top on Yahoo. I usually have to wade threw search pages just to find something remotely related to what I want. Wow, her website has come a long way, and so has her business. I am glad to see that she is still teaching, and enjoying her hobby.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com