<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 28, 2005

I normally could care less about what a celebrity does, but I think this deserves some praise. Jessica Simpson and Nick are doing a USO tour. Truthfully I could care less if it was just done for the ABC special, they have brightened the day of countless solders. With all the constant bickering Hollywood does about the war, it is nice to see some support the troops by more than just words.

I heard that they were making a 'Dukes of Hazzard' movie. I am curious to see how it turns out, and if they make the General Lee more politically correct. I grew up watching it on TV, and I could care less that the story was cheesy, as long as it had The General doing major jumps over sheriff cars...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com