<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 15, 2005

I cannot believe it. Today marks this blog's one year anniversary, my blogiversary. Well it may not be a whole lot to get all excited about, about a hundred posts, and around a thousand hits from poor people Goggling. To me, the fact that I am still having fun writing, when I find time, and still doing this is still quite an accomplishment. This was born from a mix of reading other blogs, a plan to try to sneak into E3, a love to talk with people about their video game memories, and the feeling that I should try to write more often.

I would like to thank my friend Lone Wolf for introducing me to the blog Where is Raed? at the beginning of the second Iraq war. This is was my first contact with blogs. I would like to thank Frank J. of IMAO for showing that not all blogs had to be about serious matters. I would like to especially thank Andrew Cory of Punning Pundit for being the first to voluntarily link to me, and for inflating my ego. I also want to thank you, my readers, and the poor people that stumbled on this by Goggle.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com