<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

OK, I played World of Warcraft over the weekend, and I am happy to say I am not addicted to WoW. At least that is what I keep trying to tell myself...

"Self, you have played plenty of games in the past that had you thinking about them non-stop. This game is no different than Evil Genius, Dark Forces, Half Life, X-Wing, Max Payne, Roller Coaster Tycoon..."

"Ya, I know, but that last one was only for a few days. I wanted to see if I could get the cars to collide in mid air and create a domino affect, destroying the whole park in an inferno of flame, sending all the people screaming. I am pretty sure this is a little different. I am thinking about better attack strategies, where a quest cave is hidden, what pet I should try and tame next, what new skills I get at the next level..."

"I get it, I get it, just stop! Too bad the car collision thing just would not work out, that would have been hell a cool. Hey, I am talking to you, get off of ThottBot.com! What were you looking up? Engineering devices!"

"But they are so cool! Look, I can almost make the next gun."

"Hey that is cool... Doh! Stop doing that!"

"I can’t help it, is it time to get off work yet?"

"NO! Now get back to work!"

"OK, fine..."

Everyone argues with them self, right? This is perfectly normal thing to do. Maybe I have just been working to hard. Maybe I just need a vacation.

"Ya, vacation, great idea. I could play all week!"

"STOP IT!!!"

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com