<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Well it is almost that time of year again. I see it in all the stores and ads. Yep, Valentines Day is almost upon us. The scam that was made by all the candy, card, and teddy bear companies. It was innocent enough when I was younger, GI Joe and Muppet Valentine cards, candy hearts, and solid chocolate candy. Now, I am sorry to say, I see it differently. It is now that time of year where all the people that do not have anyone special get that fact rubbed, ground, and mashed into an open wound. It is an exclusive party, and I can only sit outside and look in. The only solace that can be taken is that I do not have to pay $60 for roses that only weeks before went for $12. I know that my life does not depend on me spending hundreds on this stuff; I can get it the next day at discount. I do look forward to the candy hearts; they remind me of Pepto-Bismol. Valentines day, BA-Humbug.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com