<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

After the election thought...

Oh boy, am I glad that we are not going to be stuck in the courts for days. If Ohio was going to be recounted, then Pennsylvania should be recounted to keep it fair. But I guess we do not have to worry about that. If this did continue on for any length of time, I suggest they battle it out online. The Republican Dream Team vs. the Democrat Dream Team. The game would be Halo 2 and the winner is the best 2 out of 3.

I sooo want to take my Xbox to CNN! The wall of TVs, one for each state. Microsoft should try to get Halo 2's release party over there.

If California did ever have 'The Big One' it looks like it could become a Republican state. Um, I should probably find out what side of the fault I am on.

I guess everyone voted, the news hasn't reported P. Diddy having to kill anyone for not voteing.

Ok, now that this is over, lets get back to kicking terrorist’s butt and showing why America is the best country in the world.


UPDATE: No terrorist attacks! Good job to all the vigilant.

All day yesterday and today the Internet has been pretty sluggish. It would be interesting to see how much bandwidth and data usage had increased. Wonder how many months of the Steam Counter Strike it would take to equal the election day blog and media usage?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com