<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 27, 2004

Well that just stinks. Instead of spending my weekend playing Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War, I have to reformat and reinstall XP. I should have left well enough alone, but I wanted to change my virtual drive software from 321 Studios(RIP 2002-2004) to FarStone’s Virtual Drive. Man what a pain! I ended up getting massive driver conflict problems even though I compleatly unistalled the one before installing the other!

The little bit that I plaid WH40K I can say I think it will be a kick ass game. I am likening it better than WarCraft 3. It is easier to work with the units and upgrade them. You work with a squad, but each member can be customized with his own weapon load out. Sweet! Even better is the fact you can replace fallen units in the heat of battle, as long as one guy is still standing. If you have not tried the demo yet, go get it off Fileplanet.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com