<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Wow! What a weekend. Woot, I got to work on my cars. Still waiting for the drive for my Xbox, but even if it was running not sure if I would have had time to play on that.

I went and saw Spider-Man 2. All I have to say is WOW. Go see it.

OK. Everyone likes free. So here are some links to some free, completely legal games. I love FilePlanet. They have most all the patches and stuff I need for my games, and since I subscribed I do not have to wait. No, I am not getting any kick backs from them (though that would be nice) I just like to easily find my patches. It is highly annoying when the publisher will not even fork out for the bandwidth for there own patches, but send you off to some mirror sight. We here are some of the games I have found....

Ground Control
One Must Fall
Starsiege: Tribes
Steel Panthers: World at War

I love it. All the deveolopers for thease games are/have relesed a sequil to the games, and inorder to help promote the new game, they freely give out their origanal. I think more companys should do this.

Oh by the way, Ground Controle 2, great game. I have just got it, and played it a little, but I am impressed. It is the game that Command & Conqure Generals should have been. The detail is just amasing, and it is pritty easy to play. I am not too sure about the story, but it has got to be better than playing the GLA. I felt like I needed to take a shower after playing that campaine.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com