<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 24, 2004

OK, GameSpy has some news about HalfLife 2. "At our current rate of find/fix bugs, we'll be down to zero bugs in 16 days."  Very cool.  Found a video clip of Counter Strike Source.  Sweat; love the water splashing due to the bullets.  I love the idea of seeing the impact like that.  It reminds me of the mini-gun seen in The Matrix.  Hope they remember to check their security... Do not want a repeat of last year. Well I guess the leak did not hurt them too much.  Doom 3 is just barely beating it out on the shelves. 

Gamespy also has hands on for Ninja Gaiden Hurricane Pack Vol. 1.  Lame sounding name, but oh well.  Sounds like they have made a few changes.  White Ninjas right off the bat, ouch!!  

I am putting together a Linux server to store all my music, Virtual drive images, and other stuff, and free up some drive space. Hopefully I can figure out how to make it an ftp server to boot, then I can start putting pics up and make some other changes to this blog. 



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com