<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 02, 2004

NO!!!! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME?!?!? WHY!? I'm a good person, I am nice, don't kick the dogs, I work hard and pay my taxes. So why did this have to happen to me?

I am still in shock that this has happened. It has taken me two days to gather myself to be able to write about it. This is not for the week of heart. Ok, here I go... My XBox DVD drive has taken a dump. Oh the humanity! No more Ninja Gaiden, no more Project Gotham Racing 2. Well at least for a week until I get my replacement drive in the mail. I did not take it in for warranty work. Why pay almost the cost of a new box, for a fixed box? At least this way I got to do some research and find a better drive. Love the fact that Microsoft made the box from off the shelf parts.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com