<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Please give me a game to challenge my system. Give me a reason to look at the newer hardware. Give me that boasting right. Give me a reason to look at computer hardware ads and drool at the specks and the games that I can play on it. I remember the days when I was beaming with delight because I was one of the few in my group of friends that had seen Half-Life played at 1600X1200 with no frame skip. I miss that part of having a PC. Now it is where you buy something and wait for 2 years, all the while your friends are laughing at you because their rig plays the same games at the same performance for half the price. Now it is just who can fit the most goofy lights and the most windows in their rig.
PC has gone the way of the cars. You use to have the muscle cars with tons of custom tweaks, and you did everything you could to squeeze every ounce of power you could, now all the cars are cool based off of how bright you can paint it and how many lights you can cram into it............

What started this

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com